The 2018 Update to The Keystone Approach
Since the book was first published in 2017, I have received countless reports from readers who have seen extraordinary improvement in their psoriasis or joint pain by making simple dietary changes and adding probiotics. Many readers have commented that the book finally vindicated their own instincts that their gut health had a profound impact on their level of inflammation.
But even in the short time since The Keystone Approach was first published, science has progressed further and given us new angles to focus on. In mid-2018 the book was substantially revised and updated to reflect new scientific studies and to make the dietary strategies easier to follow and more effective at suppressing the undesirable microbes that drive autoimmunity.
For readers who already have the 2017 edition, much of the new material is available on this site:
- Updated chapter on choosing the best probiotics (Chapter 2) and a brand new Chapter 3, which explains additional strategies to combat inflammatory gut bacteria. Get the chapters free here: Keystone Approach Chapters 1 to 3.
- Updates to the low-starch diet, including new printable Low Starch Food Lists and a detailed excel spreadsheet on the Starch Content of Foods.
- New information on Meriva, a more effective form of curcumin/turmeric.
- New information on the link between strep throat and psoriasis
- An additional chapter providing specific examples of a complete diet and supplement plan: Chapter 10. Putting It All Together
For a limited time, the updated eBook of The Keystone Approach is free !
To read the ebook on any computer or tablet:
For the Kindle version, go to the Amazon site for your country, e.g.: